Looking for the best fly fishing pocket knife, look no further! When it comes to pocket knifes for fly fishing, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fly fishing pocket knifes. These fly fishing pocket knifes were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best fly fishing pocket knife from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
Top 9 Fly Fishing Pocket Knifes
- ✅ 45°PISTOL GRIP FISHING PLIERS - Multi-purpose pliers include Split Ring Head, Hook Remover, Wire Strippers, Crimper, Wire Cutter for ordinary nylon fishing wire, carbon wire or iron wire. Three crimping slots are designed for different types of leads. Quickly remove hook or replace treble hook on your lure while catching fish or utilize the carbide cutters to cut fishing line or other fishing tasks. Spring non-slip grip handle avoids pliers slipping. Overall Length: 9 inch; Weight: 8 oz
- ✅ FILLET KNIFE WITH SHEATH - Overall Length: 10-1/2 inch. Ideal for detailed precision cutting and scaling, a super thin blade featuring a serrated edge on back side, allows for effortless remove meat without loss. Ergonomic handle grip with groove ensures non-slip during use, provide ultimate knife control and protect your fingers. A lanyard hole offers a better carry. Plastic sheath features with 2 inch knife sharpener, the belt clip makes it safer carry and protects the knife when not in use
- ✅ TRIGGER PULL FISH GRIPPER - Overall Length: 7-1/2 inch; Weight: 2.96 oz. The stainless steel tube and components won't break down in saltwater and will survive years of hard use. The rubberized grip gives you a firm grasp, ergonomical handle prevents slipping during use, safety guard protect your fingers. Adjustable wrist strap at the bottom is up to 12 inch long which is great for protecting the fish gripper from being lost
- ✅ FOLDING LINE SNIP & FLY FISHING RETRACTOR- Folding scissor features plastic modules protect your fingers out of being hurt, increase non-slip friction and contact area, suitable for cutting fishing line, fabric, thread. Overall Length: 5 inch; Folded Length: 3-1/2 inch, mini size for pocket storage. Fly fishing retractor can be used as key chain, retractable nylon cord can be 360°rotated, extends up to 33 inch
- ✅ PERFECT GIFT FOR FISHERMEN - ATTENTION: Clean & Dry the tools after use, then put back into the box. You can get a superior package contains fishing pliers, fillet knife&sheath, trigger pull fish gripper, folding line snip and retractable key chain, which is a perfect gift for fishing lovers. Warning: improper use may result in injury. Do not use if damaged or blade is loose or apply force onto back of blades. Keep out of reach from children
- Snip the fishing line and let it go, the built-in 36" Tether retracts back into place until you need it again
- Clip it to your hip or vest with the carabineer so it's always handy and never lost
- Cuts clean and precise through 50 pounds - Braid, mono, and flour fishing lines.
- High quality 420 stainless steel serrated cutters are corrosion resistant
- Important: rinse with freshwater after each Use. Occasionally, treat your snip with an anti-rust spray, such as WD40 or boeshield T9. Wipe with cloth and air dry. This will help prevent spotting on stainless steel blades and screws.
- 2 PCS hook sharpening file in pack, double sided hone for sharping hooks and fish knives
- Stainless steel and dual diamond grit surfaces, 4" / 10CM long and 1/2" wide, groove size 1/16"
- Two grooves on the medium (200 grit) side and one groove on fine (400 grit) side for coarse and fine grinding
- Dipped handle (black & red) for sure grip and comfortable control, lanyard loop sling for easy carry and storage
- Keep yours hooks sharpest all times, neccessary in your fishing tackle boxes and pack
- DIMENSIONS: 6.85 inch (17.4 cm) overall length with a blade length of 2.9 inches (7.6 cm) and a weight of 4.4 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Satin Finish High Carbon Stainless Steel with an ironwood handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock and jimping
- GUARANTEED: This product is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. For questions or warranty contact us at [email protected]
- The compact, dual ended tool has 6 essential line management functions
- The spinning hook vise securely clamps onto a hook or lure, spinning the line as you tie the knot
- An eyelet clearing spike cleans out debris and old line, making it much easier to thread new line
- The dual serrated scissors can function as unlocked full range or pull-through blades when locked
- A split shot crimper is housed at the tip of the snips scissors for added utility
- Anodized aluminum body, replaceable coated carbon stainless steel jaw and tungsten carbide cutters, rust resistance
- Built in opening/locking plunge lock and stainless steel spring, easy to handle locking and unlocking by one hand
- 7.5" spring loaded fishing pliers come with camouflage pouch and wire coil lanyard for easy carrying and better protection of pliers
- Oversized finger choil is integrated as another place to rest forefinger, angled shape design for the other handle
- Additional 4 in 1 fishing nipper with zinger retractor, idea for quick knot tool, mono line cutter, hook sharpener and jig eye cleaner
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in China
- Tip control carabiner that slips on finger to absorb the tension of the line and allow for easy use
- 48 inch Dyneema cable and wide body clip has the capacity to handle bulkier tools
- The integrated lanyard hole provides additional carrying options
- The large Defender was built with a patented side release lock
- Override feature protects tether from damange when snagged or caught on a branch
- The blades create a surface that grabs ahold of the braided line and holds it in place
- Bearhand Control employs a cohesive system to provide the user with greater comfort
- Provides an extended leverage point for a finger while cutting or utilizing the shot crimper
- Generous forefinger pad is placed where the fingers fall for a natural grip
- Strengthened with full tang construction so you won’t be able to rock the handles off the blades
Final Thoughts on Buying Fly Fishing Pocket Knife
Do some research before you buy your next fly fishing pocket knife, or choose from our list of the greatest fly fishing pocket knifes on the market today! Choose the right pocket knife for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips.