Looking for the best fly fishing box, look no further! When it comes to fly boxes to store your flies, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fly fishing boxes. These fly boxes were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best fly fishing box from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
These are the Best Fly Boxes:
- Waterproof: This fly fishing box well-sealed with rubber gaskets offering effectively waterproof performance to keep your flies dry. Any weather conditions will not affect your needs.
- Premium Material: Made of sturdy and solid AS. Light weight makes it float when it drops into the water. Tough body design provides strength and crack resistance, while the double hinges allow the lids to fold to 180°for easier access.
- Double Clear Lid Design: With clear lids on both sides you can see what flies are in your box without the need to open each one individually, saving precious fishing time.
- Secure: High density easy grip Foam insert, durable and safe to store more flies. There is enough room in this box that your flies won't get crushed when the lids are closed.
- Multi Size: Size A: 4.1''x 3''x 1.2''/10.4x7.6x3.05cm, Size B: 5.9''x 3.8''x 1.77''/15x9.7x4.5cm, Size C: 7.3''x 4.6''x 1.5''/18.5x11.7x3.8cm
- 100% Waterproof - Silicone Seal that Keeps Your Flies Dry
- Holds 126 flies (63 Flies on each side)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Waterproof fly box-- The latch closes firmly, and the gaskets both sides do a pretty good job of keeping out of moisture. They also float in the water and are waterproof so your flies don’t get wet.
- Made of impact resistant high density ABS plastic. Tough plastic lids make it very durable. The clasps are secure but easy to open.
- Double Clear Lid Design-- Clear plastic covers on two sides to increase storage and make picking out what you want easy and fast.
- High Density Easy Grip Foam—Keep your flies fit into the slots without tearing up the foam. Enough space to keep your flies organized
- 4 Different Sizes for Your Choice--X-Small: 4.1’’ X 3’’ X 1.2’’, Small: 4.9’’ X 3.9’’ X 1.57’’, Large: 5.9’’ X 3.8’’ X 1.77’’, X-Large: 7.3’’ X 4.6’’ X 1.5’’
- Thick and Windproof: The thickened shell of this fly box is able to withstand wind and rain. Even in windy and rainy days, protecting your fishing hooks stay in fly lure box.
- Larger Storage Capacity: Breaking through the conventional single-layer fly lure box, double-space of this fly box brings more storage space for your bait.
- Sealed and Waterproof: Upper and lower layers of fly box use the coaxial wheel switch lock design of AS, the internal storage plate in fly lure box can be rotated freely by 180 degrees, convenient but also cool. The extra-thick ABS material of the shell keeps your fly box away from water, having good sealing performance.
- Long life Use: The internal storage board of fly box, made of silicone material is a new environmental friendly material which is stable against heat and water, greatly increase the service life of your fly lure box.
- Suitable for: With ultra-thick shell, this fly lure box can be used for storing various style of lures.
- Riverruns NEW DESIGN: It is new waterproof fly fishing box and super slim convenience to carry in any pocket. 100% water proof, floating in the water. Fitting any pocket.
- BEST QUALITY STANDARDS: Super transparent ABS lid, clear see through and strong. Quality EVA foams last for long time use. Strong magnetic pads hold not only flies, but also any tinny item. Excellent magnetic power, never worry about “Blow in the wind”.
- MULTI-OPTIONS: L-6C, 12C, 18C, size L with 6, 12 , 18 magnetic compartments.
- Size: 7.36"X4.02"X0.63" (187X102X16mm)
- MORE SPECIFICATION: Easy grip foam design A, B and D are with quality foam cutting. A ideal for dry flies and most flies, B for bead heads and wet flies, and D. Magnetic compartment ones with C ended. 6C, 12C, 18C stand for the compartment numbers in the box. All these compartment boxes are with strong magnetic board at the bottom.
- Five Selection of Size, meet all your need. Enough space to keep your lures in good condition.
- Waterproof Lure Storage Box Sealed with silicone ring to keep fly fishing lures dry, High Density Slit Foam to easily secure and remove lures.
- Made of Tough Black ABS Plastic and Stainless steel hinge pins, lightweight but strong
- Size C: 4.3x3.1x1.6inches (11x8x4m), Capacity: up to 80flies (40 flies on each side)
- Aventik super large capacity clear lid fishing box slim flies box,size 24L holds up to 800 flies, size 24M holds up to 400 flies.
- Size:H24L:12X9X1inch, (305X230X23mm) up to 800 flies.H24M:8.3X6X1inch, (208X150X25mm) up to 400 flies GREAT DESIGN: Slim built, clear lid durable PP material. Best large capacity competition hook box.
- Size L is exactly A4 paper,Each size has three foam designs A, B and D fitting for all different flies from dry, wet, nymph to streamers or saltwater ones.Super thin and strong, made of high gradePP, packs light.
- WITH FISH MEN IN MIND: Excellent as storage of your flies at home or at use. Ideal for boat and competition anglers to carry a large selection of flies.
- Large fly box with center swing leaf, holds tons of flies, this box is 7 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 1 3/4"
- Rugged durable sure grip fly box, great for saltwater or fresh water fly fishing, perfect for trout flies
- Watertight fly box-sealed with rubber gaskets, will float if dropped
- Hold hundreds of flies, great fly storage, snap tight positive latch closure to keep your flies safe
- Will last for years, tough black ABS and stainless steel hinge pins that don't rust
- Waterproof Fly Box sealed with Rubber gaskets both sides
- Double Sided with Clear Lids-holds up to 288 fishing flies
- Stainless Steel Hinge Pins-won't rust
- High density slit foam liner-long lasting
- Tough Clarified ABS Plastic Lids
Final Thoughts on The Best Fly Fishing Box
Do some research before you buy your next fly box, or choose from our list of the greatest fly fishing tackle boxes on the market today! Choose the right tackle box for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips. Whether you are catching salmon, bass or trout, it helps to have the right box for your flies to keep them organized and waterproof.