Looking for the best fly fishing box, look no further! When it comes to fly boxes to store your flies, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fly fishing boxes. These fly boxes were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best fly fishing box from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
These are the Best Fly Boxes:
- 100% Waterproof - Silicone Seal that Keeps Your Flies Dry
- Holds 126 flies (63 Flies on each side)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Waterproof: This fly fishing box well-sealed with rubber gaskets offering effectively waterproof performance to keep your flies dry. Any weather conditions will not affect your needs.
- Premium Material: Made of sturdy and solid AS. Light weight makes it float when it drops into the water. Tough body design provides strength and crack resistance, while the double hinges allow the lids to fold to 180°for easier access.
- Double Clear Lid Design: With clear lids on both sides you can see what flies are in your box without the need to open each one individually, saving precious fishing time.
- Secure: High density easy grip Foam insert, durable and safe to store more flies. There is enough room in this box that your flies won't get crushed when the lids are closed.
- Multi Size: Size A: 4.1''x 3''x 1.2''/10.4x7.6x3.05cm, Size B: 5.9''x 3.8''x 1.77''/15x9.7x4.5cm, Size C: 7.3''x 4.6''x 1.5''/18.5x11.7x3.8cm
- Waterproof Fly Box sealed with Rubber gaskets both sides
- Double Sided with Clear Lids-holds up to 288 fishing flies
- Stainless Steel Hinge Pins-won't rust
- High density slit foam liner-long lasting
- Tough Clarified ABS Plastic Lids
- Flies not included
- 5” x 3.125” x .75”
- Single Sided box Holds up to 180 flies
- Double Sided box Holds up to 360 flies
- Recycled polycarbonate box
- Slim fishing box intended for midges and small nymphs;NOT large hackled flies,even in the process of turning the box over, it keeps them organized and handy.
- Lightweight and effective,it’s easy to open and hold while on the river with the wind blowing,easy to see the contents and quickly find the fly without open it
- Easy to carry,It is small and thin enough to fit into your breast pocket of your favorite outdoor shirt
- Super slim fly box, and the thickness is only 0.5inch. As this is a super slim fly box, you can carry more fly boxes than before to keep your flies when you go fishing. This box can be a must for you to fly fishing.
- SF are very concerned about customer satisfaction and desire to provide excellent customer service.If you're not satisfied with our products please don't hesitate to contact with us,let's make it right.Give a try without hassles!
- Flies not included
- Single Sided box Holds up to 168 flies
- Double Sided box Holds up to 336 flies
- Original patented silicone anchoring technology
- Strong, latchless magnetic closure
- Holds hundreds of flies, secure and waterproof
- Extremely tough ABS plastic with snap tight latch
- Stainless Steel Hinge pins-won't rust
- Will last for years, very durable
- Center swing leaf allows for another load of flies
- Five Selection of Size, meet all your need. Enough space to keep your lures in good condition.
- Waterproof Lure Storage Box Sealed with silicone ring to keep fly fishing lures dry, High Density Slit Foam to easily secure and remove lures.
- Made of Tough Black ABS Plastic and Stainless steel hinge pins, lightweight but strong
- Size C: 4.3x3.1x1.6inches (11x8x4m), Capacity: up to 80flies (40 flies on each side)
- Waterproof fly box-- Sealed with silicone gaskets both sides to keep your flies dry
- Made of impact resistant high density ABS plastic. Tough plastic lids make it very durable.
- Double Clear Lid Design--convenient to distinguish your flies without opening the box
- High Density Easy Grip Foam—Enough space to keep your flies organized
- X-Small: 4.1(L) X 3(W) X 1.2(H) INCH, Small: 4.9(L) X 3.9(W) X 1.57(H) INCH, Large: 5.9(L) X 3.8(W) X 1.77(H) INCH, X-Large: 7.3(L) X 4.6(W) X 1.5(H) INCH
Final Thoughts on The Best Fly Fishing Box
Do some research before you buy your next fly box, or choose from our list of the greatest fly fishing tackle boxes on the market today! Choose the right tackle box for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips. Whether you are catching salmon, bass or trout, it helps to have the right box for your flies to keep them organized and waterproof.