Looking for the best fly fishing glove, look no further! When it comes to gloves for fly fishing, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fly fishing gloves. These fly fishing gloves were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best fly fishing glove from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
Top 9 Fly Fishing Gloves
- KEY FEATURES – UPF 50 UV protection for your hands – Breathable poly-spandex material – Re-enforced wear points – Integrated pull tabs – Fashionable Prym1 colors
- UPF 50 PROTECTION – The KastKing Sol Armis Sun Protection Gloves is designed by our team of elite anglers for a comfortable snug fit and rated UPF 50 to ensure you have sun protection for your hands from harmful UV rays.
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL – We use breathable poly-spandex fabric to keep you cool and comfortable all day long without getting sun burned. Our 4-way stretch fabric offers a snug fit that won’t affect your dexterity to change hooks, baits or land fish.
- MICROFIBER PALM& PULL TABS– Microfiber re-enforced primary wear points on the palms help to extend the life of your gloves and offers extra padding. Integrated pull tabs on the cuff and middle finger make it easy to pull on or take off your gloves.
- PRYM1 CAMO & MACHINE WASHABLE– “BE THE PREDATOR” with American born Prym1 Camo, KastKing is proud to partner with Stacie Walker a wildlife artist and founder of Prym1 Camo. The Sol Armis gloves are also easy to clean, simply machine wash in warm water after a hard day of fishing. Stay protected from the sun in style with the KastKing Sol Armis Gloves.
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Quick Dry
- Fingerless Design
- Form Fitted
- Lightweight & Breathable
- 🐟 Perfect convertible gloves for almost sports including fishing, photography, Motorcycling. Flip back thumb, index finger and middle finger caps with metal buttons free your fingers to tie a fishing line while keeping your hands warm, operate your camera in cold weather, use your phone during your journey without compromising performance, protection, and dexterity. Recommended at 36°or warmer but NOT great for extremely cold weather or heavy snow days
- 🐟 Breathable water-repellent and windproof softshell repels water and snow (Please note that the water resistance of these gloves were designed mainly for accidental water splashed, not for dipping into water or heavy rain). Plush fleece backing for better in thermal insulation, Partial synthetic leather Reinforced palm for a better grip and durability
- 🐟 Adjustable wrist velcro strap for any size wrist and fix your wrists will not fall off. Snug fit elastic neoprene cuffs keep the gloves tight to your hands and keep cold wind out. Finger tips pull ring easy to take off gloves
- 🐟 3 cut fingers design means you retain manoeuvrability and dexterity so these gloves are suitable for fishermen, anglers, hunters, photographers, cyclists, motorcyclists, runners, shooters, hikers, outdoor athletes
- 🐟 Please measure around your palm before selecting a size by using the sizing chart in the product image. If you are in-between sizes, please select the larger size for a more comfortable fit. If you prefer a loose fitting glove, the next size up maybe better. Tip: Machine and hand washable but Do Not bleach, iron or use fabric softner
- UPF 50+ SUN PROTECTION: Designed to keep your hands protected from the sun’s harmful rays, these gloves are rated UPF 50+ and keep you covered so you can do what you love longer.
- ADVANCED COOLING: Not only are these gloves lightweight, breathable and wicking, but they are created with Activeice. This fabric uses xylitol crystals to cool you down while you sweat, actively regulating your skin temperature.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Designed with tapered wrists, a long gauntlet and an anti-slip palm print for a better grip, these are perfect for holding fishing poles or paddles! These gloves are superb for hiking, fishing, cycling, running, sailing, and kayaking.
- PROTECTIVE FABRIC: Not your typical sun gloves, these are designed with Activeice and made with stretch knit 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex, and an anti-slip palm print for added grip. Activeice keeps you cool whether on the water or the trail.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
- Flip back thumb and index finger caps free your fingers to manipulate your fishing rod, phone, camera, touch-screen devices, pistol or RC drones without compromising performance, protection, and dexterity; Plush fleece backing for better in thermal insulation
- Stretch neoprene breathable and windproof fabric back of the glove secures tight fit for best sensibility in any action and keeps your hands dry in light rain, they are good for cool days but NOT great for really cold days; Artificial leather reinforced palm for a better grip and durability
- Adjustable wrist velcro strap for any size wrist and fix your wrists will not fall off. Snug fit elastic cuffs keeps the gloves tight to your hands and keeps cold wind out. Please measure around your palm before selecting a size by using the sizing chart in the product image. If you are in-between sizes, please select the larger size for a more comfortable fit. If you prefer a loose fitting glove, the next size up maybe better
- 2 cut fingers design means you retain manoeuvrability and dexterity so these gloves are suitable for fishermen, anglers, hunters, photographers, bicycler, hikers, runners, shooters, outdoor athletes
- It's good enough for mild weather but Not for freezing winter or extremely cold weather. Tip: Machine and hand washable but Do Not bleach, iron or use fabric softner
- Certified UPF 50+: Perfect uv protection fingerless fishing gloves, over 98% of uv is blocked. Protect skin form sunburn, skin cancer and aging.
- Ultra-Comfortable Ice Elastic Breathable Fabric: no discomfort, on the contrary, even more comfortable than when not wearing.
- Part of The Leather is added to increase the friction when holding the object, while also increasing the durability of the glove.
- Efficient 3/4 Finger Length: You can easily do more fine things, such as touching the phone screen, disassembling the fishing line, and so on.
- Intimate Accessories: Gloves are easy to wear or remove, no matter what the environment, gloves are specially designed to protect your wrist.
- KEY FEATURES – KastKing winter fishing gloves for men or women have open finger slots for dexterity - Hook and loop catch holds fingertips open – Smart phone friendly fingertips – Anti-slip palm material – KastKing Mountain Mist Gloves are made with a fleece lined back and neoprene and microfiber palm - Hook and loop wrist closure.
- FUNCTIONAL FINGER SLOTS –Snug fitting slots in 2 fingers and thumb permit you to expose only finger tips and not your whole hand to cold weather. Hook and loop material on the fingers and thumb of these versatile gloves hold the folded over tips out of the way allowing you to easily, change hooks, change baits or check your smart phone without removing your gloves.
- SMART PHONE FRIENDLY – Special material integrated into the finger tips allows you to use touch screen phones without exposing your fingers to the elements. Can also be used as photography gloves ice fishing gloves, or hunting gloves.
- ANTI-SLIP PALM – Designed with a fleece lining, waterproof back and soft neoprene and microfiber palm, KastKing Mountain Mist gloves will keep your hands warm in cold conditions. The microfiber palm material in KastKing cold weather fishing gloves helps to extend the life of your gloves while the printed polymer pattern provides additional gripping strength in any weather conditions.
- Prym1 Camo – “BE THE PREDATOR” with American born Prym1 Camo. KastKing is proud to partner with Stacie Walker a wildlife artist and founder of Prym1 Camo. Stay protected from the elements in style with KastKing Mountain Mist gloves.
- 🐟 Convertible Mitt: Easily converts from warm mittens to fingerless gloves with magnets; Thus freeing your fingers for fishing, knot tying, line stripping, pocket opening, photography, texting, running, walking dog without compromising performance, protection, and dexterity.
- 🐟 3M Thinsulate: The gloves are insulated with 40 grams 3M thinsulate, orange microfiber fleece and 4-Way stretch shell that provide warmth without excess bulk or loss of dexterity. The insert windproof TPU membrane keeps hands dry in long time sports at outdoors. It's better to air dry for a while if sweats a lot. Recommended at 20°F or warmer but NOT great for extremely cold weather or heavy snow days. Heat-pack compatible pocket on the wrist add warmth without interfering with dexterity.
- 🐟 Silicone Palm Grips: Partial synthetic leather and premium Anti-Slip silicone enhance grip and prevent daily wear and tear; Ergonomic leather in palm to gain the better grip on the fishing rods, cameras or phones, and also protect your hands from blisters, calluses and insect bites.
- 🐟 Enhanced Nighttime Security: Reflective strips across the back of each of these mittens help the wearer be seen during the short, dark days of winter. making you more visible during those early morning winter running workouts. Both wrist pull and finger-tip pull rings make it easy to wear or remove even when the gloves are wet.
- 🐟 Size Tips: The gloves are labeled as men's size, women should choose gloves a size smaller than you normally wear. If you usually wear women's size L, you should choose size M when buying. Please measure around your palm before selecting a size by using the sizing chart in the product image. If you are in-between sizes, please select the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- WARM YOUR HANDS: Keep fishing for longer without sacrificing dexterity. Our Headwaters half-finger fishing gloves warm your hands with high-stretch, anti-pill, and wind-resistant fleece. Zoned insulation treats you to even more warmth.
- HEAT PACK POCKET: Don’t let that extra cold winter weather faze you. We’ve designed our half finger gloves for fishing with a heat-pack compatible pocket on the wrist. Make use of it when the mercury drops and keep angling all day long.
- DESIGNED TO LAST: Experience legendary Simms quality in play. Anti-pill fabric stays in great shape even after countless adventures on the water. Our fishing gloves for men and women are available in multiple sizes to fit all hands.
- MAXIMUM DEXTERITY: Keep your fingers ready to rule the rod. The half-finger design never gets in the way of dexterity, while the high-stretch fleece gives you great freedom of movement. Get gloves you’ll never feel the need to take off.
- TRUSTED Simms WARRANTY: If your Simms product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, Simms will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your Simms product fails due to excessive wear, accidents and breakdown of materials over extended time, Simms will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
Final Thoughts on Buying Fly Fishing Gloves
Do some research before you buy your next fly fishing glove, or choose from our list of the greatest fly fishing gloves on the market today! Choose the right gloves for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips.