Looking for the best fly fishing jacket, look no further! When it comes to jackets for fly fishing, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fly fishing jackets. These fly fishing jackets were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best wading jacket from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
Top 9 Fly Fishing Jackets
- 100% waterproof and breathable
- Waterproof front zip with 5 snap Storm flap and rain gutter
- Dual zippered handwarming pockets along with 6 chest storage pockets
- 2 high water chest handwarming pockets
- Full cut swing back design
- 100% Other Fibers
- DriPore 2 Gen breathable technology keeps moisture out while letting heat escape, preventing the wearer from getting too warm
- 100% waterproof with fully sealed seams keeps moisture out
- Drop shoulder for great range of motion and freedom of movement
- PERFORMANCE – The ultimate fishing jacket for the elements - keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather, and stay comfortable throughout the day’s temperature changes. Ideal for fly fishing or anglers of all stripes and lightweight, breathable and packable for all your adventures
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE – Wading jacket specifically developed with the fisherman in mind - our three-layer Toray fabric protects in all conditions and allows for heat to vent out - keeping you comfortable
- STAY DRY – Lightweight and efficiently designed waterproof wading coat - with adjustable bungie cord on the waistline, 100% taped seams for full waterproofing, a YKK water-resistant center-front zipper, three-point adjustability, a tuck-away Storm Hood, and stretchable inner-wrist Velcro cuffs to prevent water from coming up your sleeves
- PRACTICAL DESIGN - Two top-load storage pockets with integrated retractors makes storing all your handy gear easy - fly boxes, leaders, tippets or anything you might need handy. Plus an extra stash pocket on the inside and useful retractors for clams or forceps
- WARRANTY - If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents and breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee
- CHALLENGER WATERPROOF FISHING JACKET: Indecisive weather calls for an unfazed ally. With functional fishing features and an adjustable storm hood, the waterproof-breathable Simms Challenger Jacket keeps you warm, dry and focused through it all. Reflective Simms logos are placed on the chest and back.
- TORAY FABRIC TECHNOLOGY: This raincoat features Toray fabric technology. This technology was developed specifically for fishing jackets and waders. The QuadraLam fabric featured in the Challenger jacket is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
- WATERPROOF ANGLER JACKET: This angler jacket is completely waterproof. It features 100% taped seams, and YKK water-resistant zippers. The taped seams prevent water leakage when you’re fishing in the rain or heavy winds. The YKK nylon zippers ensure your zippers will not corrode over time.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE COMFORTABLE JACKET: This waterproof jacket is completely adjustable. It has a dual draw-cord adjustable bottom, a 3-point adjustable Storm Hood in the collar, a center-front zipper Storm Flap, a zippered chest pocket, and an interior sunglasses chamois. It also features a kill switch attachment loop on the bottom of the hem for watercraft safety.
- CHALLENGER FISHING JACKET CARE: Machine wash gentle cycle or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Tumble dry low to reactivate Durable Water Repellent treatment.
- DELTA JACKET - Available in sizes small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large. (Available Colors: Timber and Marsh)
- GORE PRO SHELL - 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric with complete concealment is the lightest and most durable and versatile waterfowl hunting jacket on the market.
- PURPOSE BUILT - The 3-way adjustable hood stays in place without hindering your peripheral vision, and a standing collar zips up to seal out drafts, Call-Keeper System keeps duck and goose calls close at hand
- LAY-FLAT FRONT SHELL POCKETS - The bellowed pockets close with quiet magnetic snaps, easily accommodate a box of shot shells, and lay flat when empty.
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.
- DESIGN – Made with water resistant zippers throughout the jacket. The jacket has dual internal and external neoprene wrist cuffs. The bottom of the jacket is made with a shock cord adjustable waist band.
- FEATURES/BENEFITS - Complete with a fully adjustable stow away hood, zippered hand warming waist pockets, fleece lined high water pockets, and 4 laser cut box and tippet chest pockets.
- EXTRAS – Rear net D ring attachment point and daisy chain attachment on the front.
- WADEWEAR CARE - Let your wadewear dry completely between uses if at all possible. Wash wadewear with cold soapy water or with cold water on a gentle cycle. NEVER put your wadewear in the dryer. It is best to store your wadewear in a cool, dry place.
- WARRANTY - Compass 360 products are covered for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. Compass 360 is not responsible for normal wear and tear, commercial use, accidents, abuse, modification, misuse, or improper care.
- Offers solid protection against wind and rain without the added bulk.
- Two way stretch 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard water resistant zippers
- Front storage pockets
- That’s a lot of different fabrics for a product that is, at the end of the day, Designed to keep you Dry. We are often asked — why so many choices? Basically, because you, Our customer and reason for being, requires It
- Fabric behaves the same way, and because there are so many ways to engage in and enjoy the outdoors, We strive to provide the perfect outerwear for you and what you do. Hiking, biking, hunting
- Frog Toggs is about creating the best outerwear on the planet while maintaining affordability for our family of users. Should be accessible to the world.
- Fabric: 3-layer 100% nylon waterproof/breathable fabric (20K/10K) with DWR coating
- Two large zippered chest front pockets are Compatible with fly boxes
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with anticorrosive zippers
- Fully adjustable Hood with side and perimeter draw cords for superior peripheral vision and security on windy days
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
Final Thoughts on Buying Fly Fishing Jacket
Do some research before you buy your next fly fishing jacket, or choose from our list of the greatest wading jackets on the market today! Choose the right jacket for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips.