Looking for the best fly fishing jacket, look no further! When it comes to jackets for fly fishing, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fly fishing jackets. These fly fishing jackets were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best wading jacket from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
Top 9 Fly Fishing Jackets
- DESIGN – Made with water resistant zippers throughout the jacket. The jacket has dual internal and external neoprene wrist cuffs. The bottom of the jacket is made with a shock cord adjustable waist band.
- FEATURES/BENEFITS - Complete with a fully adjustable stow away hood, zippered hand warming waist pockets, fleece lined high water pockets, and 4 laser cut box and tippet chest pockets.
- EXTRAS – Rear net D ring attachment point and daisy chain attachment on the front.
- WADEWEAR CARE - Let your wadewear dry completely between uses if at all possible. Wash wadewear with cold soapy water or with cold water on a gentle cycle. NEVER put your wadewear in the dryer. It is best to store your wadewear in a cool, dry place.
- WARRANTY - Compass 360 products are covered for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. Compass 360 is not responsible for normal wear and tear, commercial use, accidents, abuse, modification, misuse, or improper care.
- PERFORMANCE – The ultimate fishing jacket for the elements - keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather, and stay comfortable throughout the day’s temperature changes. Ideal for fly fishing or anglers of all stripes and lightweight, breathable and packable for all your adventures
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE – Wading jacket specifically developed with the fisherman in mind - our three-layer Toray fabric protects in all conditions and allows for heat to vent out - keeping you comfortable
- STAY DRY – Lightweight and efficiently designed waterproof wading coat - with adjustable bungie cord on the waistline, 100% taped seams for full waterproofing, a YKK water-resistant center-front zipper, three-point adjustability, a tuck-away Storm Hood, and stretchable inner-wrist Velcro cuffs to prevent water from coming up your sleeves
- PRACTICAL DESIGN - Two top-load storage pockets with integrated retractors makes storing all your handy gear easy - fly boxes, leaders, tippets or anything you might need handy. Plus an extra stash pocket on the inside and useful retractors for clams or forceps
- WARRANTY - If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents and breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee
- DriPore 2 Gen technology construction and full-cut casting design
- Adjustable full-coverage hood with extended bill and tuck-away collar
- Expandable chest pockets and 4 zippered miscellaneous pockets
- Full-zip front closure with storm flap and rain gutter
- Adjustable shock cord waistband and adjustable neoprene and Lycra sleeve openings
- 100% waterproof and breathable
- Waterproof front zip with 5 snap Storm flap and rain gutter
- Dual zippered handwarming pockets along with 6 chest storage pockets
- 2 high water chest handwarming pockets
- Full cut swing back design
- DELTA JACKET - Available in sizes small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large. (Available Colors: Timber and Marsh)
- GORE PRO SHELL - 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric with complete concealment is the lightest and most durable and versatile waterfowl hunting jacket on the market.
- PURPOSE BUILT - Reinforced forearms resist the gauntlet of abrasion, velcro gasket cuffs seal out water and precipitation, 3-way adjustable hood, and pit zips dump heat while on the move.
- LAY-FLAT FRONT SHELL POCKETS - The bellowed pockets close with quiet magnetic snaps, easily accommodate a box of shot shells, and lay flat when empty.
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.
- CHALLENGER WATERPROOF FISHING JACKET: Indecisive weather calls for an unfazed ally. With functional fishing features and an adjustable storm hood, the waterproof-breathable Simms Challenger Jacket keeps you warm, dry and focused through it all. Reflective Simms logos are placed on the chest and back.
- TORAY FABRIC TECHNOLOGY: This raincoat features Toray fabric technology. This technology was developed specifically for fishing jackets and waders. The QuadraLam fabric featured in the Challenger jacket is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
- WATERPROOF ANGLER JACKET: This angler jacket is completely waterproof. It features 100% taped seams, and YKK water-resistant zippers. The taped seams prevent water leakage when you’re fishing in the rain or heavy winds. The YKK nylon zippers ensure your zippers will not corrode over time.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE COMFORTABLE JACKET: This waterproof jacket is completely adjustable. It has a dual draw-cord adjustable bottom, a 3-point adjustable Storm Hood in the collar, a center-front zipper Storm Flap, a zippered chest pocket, and an interior sunglasses chamois. It also features a kill switch attachment loop on the bottom of the hem for watercraft safety.
- CHALLENGER FISHING JACKET CARE: Machine wash gentle cycle or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Tumble dry low to reactivate Durable Water Repellent treatment.
- Sportsman Pack Jacket features a DriPore Gen 2 technology construction that keeps wearers dry and comfortable
- Fully taped waterproof seams and heavy-duty front zipper with storm flap keep moisture out
- Adjustable elastic wrist cuffs and adjustable shock cord waistband ensures the perfect fit
- Fully adjustable tuck-away hood with extended bill
- 18 pockets inside and out and fold away rod holder make the jacket perfect for a long day fishing
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable: Riverruns fishing jacket is made of 3 layer latest technology water proof breathable wader material, highest standards Waterproof level > 8000mm, Breathable level > 3000 MVTR, and quality HKK waterproof zippers.
- Fishing in Mind: 9 storage pockets cover all your needs. The two front Magic buckle pockets provide good space for any large items. A fishing tool attachment band on the side of each pocket conveniently holds nippers, forceps, hook release tools, nail knot tying tools, and fly threading tools. There is a foldable Velcro fly patch above the front buckle pockets. Two zippered waterproof pockets allow for the safe storage of wallets, medicines, cell phones, and other valuables.
- MORE FEATURES SEEING PHOTOS ! The back of the jacket has a zippered pocket for storing maps, food, and other large items. One waterproof zippered pocket is found in the jacket’s left interior for any valuables. There is also a waterproof pocket on the upper left arm.
- Beyond Fishing: Designed with fishing in mind but beyond fishing! Zippered slots under each arm that allow for adjusting ventilation levels in fluctuating temperatures; Two lined hand warmer pockets offset the impact of icy wet weather; This waterproof and breathable fishing jacket is excellent for other outdoor sports, hunting, kayaking, and also as a great casual Jacket. Fours Sizes: S, M, L, XL fit well man' height from 5'5" to 6'3".
- Return policy：Return must be made within 30 days from the day of purchase. The product must be unwashed/ unworn/unused in resalable condition and still in its original package with original hang-tags, etc. Products returned in non-salable condition will not be eligible for refund.
- The Pilot II Guide Rain Jacket is flexible and durable
- Made with Frogg Toggs breathable fabric that is waterproof, wind-resistant, and lightweight
- Jacket features a vented, removable hood with cord locks and an adjustable waist with cord lock to ensure a secure and comfortable fit
- The 2-way splash-resistant zippers with internal storm flap keeping it water resistant
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets provide ample storage, and internal zips hold the Co-Pilot liner allowing for use during warm and cold months
Final Thoughts on Buying Fly Fishing Jacket
Do some research before you buy your next fly fishing jacket, or choose from our list of the greatest wading jackets on the market today! Choose the right jacket for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips.