Looking for the best fly fishing jacket, look no further! When it comes to jackets for fly fishing, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fly fishing jackets. These fly fishing jackets were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best wading jacket from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
Top 9 Fly Fishing Jackets
- Comfortable 2 Tone Green Breathable wader jacket with fleece collar, roll-up hood, lots of storage pockets and hangers as well as cinch up cuffs.
- Works great in all weather conditions to keep you warm and comfortable while fishing, clamming or working in your pond.
- We use only the highest quality breathable material with a durable Poyester outer using CaddisDry technology that allows perspiration through, but keeps water out.
- All zippers are water proof with large pull tabs for easy access.
- This family of wader jackets is designed to be the perfect match for the CA10901W Natural wader series.
- DESIGN – Made with water resistant zippers throughout the jacket. The jacket has dual internal and external neoprene wrist cuffs. The bottom of the jacket is made with a shock cord adjustable waist band.
- FEATURES/BENEFITS - Complete with a fully adjustable stow away hood, zippered hand warming waist pockets, fleece lined high water pockets, and 4 laser cut box and tippet chest pockets.
- EXTRAS – Rear net D ring attachment point and daisy chain attachment on the front.
- WADEWEAR CARE - Let your wadewear dry completely between uses if at all possible. Wash wadewear with cold soapy water or with cold water on a gentle cycle. NEVER put your wadewear in the dryer. It is best to store your wadewear in a cool, dry place.
- WARRANTY - Compass 360 products are covered for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. Compass 360 is not responsible for normal wear and tear, commercial use, accidents, abuse, modification, misuse, or improper care.
- That’s a lot of different fabrics for a product that is, at the end of the day, Designed to keep you Dry. We are often asked — why so many choices? Basically, because you, Our customer and reason for being, requires It
- Fabric behaves the same way, and because there are so many ways to engage in and enjoy the outdoors, We strive to provide the perfect outerwear for you and what you do. Hiking, biking, hunting
- Frog Toggs is about creating the best outerwear on the planet while maintaining affordability for our family of users. Should be accessible to the world.
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable: Riverruns fishing jacket is made of 3 layer latest technology water proof breathable wader material, highest standards Waterproof level > 8000mm, Breathable level > 3000 MVTR, and quality HKK waterproof zippers.
- Fishing in Mind: 9 storage pockets cover all your needs. The two front Magic buckle pockets provide good space for any large items. A fishing tool attachment band on the side of each pocket conveniently holds nippers, forceps, hook release tools, nail knot tying tools, and fly threading tools. There is a foldable Velcro fly patch above the front buckle pockets. Two zippered waterproof pockets allow for the safe storage of wallets, medicines, cell phones, and other valuables.
- MORE FEATURES SEEING PHOTOS ! The back of the jacket has a zippered pocket for storing maps, food, and other large items. One waterproof zippered pocket is found in the jacket’s left interior for any valuables. There is also a waterproof pocket on the upper left arm.
- Beyond Fishing: Designed with fishing in mind but beyond fishing! Zippered slots under each arm that allow for adjusting ventilation levels in fluctuating temperatures; Two lined hand warmer pockets offset the impact of icy wet weather; This waterproof and breathable fishing jacket is excellent for other outdoor sports, hunting, kayaking, and also as a great casual Jacket. Fours Sizes: S, M, L, XL fit well man' height from 5'5" to 6'3".
- Return policy：Return must be made within 30 days from the day of purchase. The product must be unwashed/ unworn/unused in resalable condition and still in its original package with original hang-tags, etc. Products returned in non-salable condition will not be eligible for refund.
- Custom woven 3-layer shell fabric guide-class Pro Wading Jacket for anglers who demand the best
- Fully-taped seams and YKK AquaGuard water resistant zippers for added weatherproofing
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim and adjustable hem, brushed micro suede chin guard and zippered hand warmer pockets for added comfort
- Two large front storage pockets, interior zippered security pocket and Internal power mesh pocket
- Water-resistant side zips for ventilation and easy access to waders
- WATER-REPELLENT MEN’S RAIN JACKET: The Columbia Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket is a water-repellent men’s rain jacket made from superior materials that are machine washable for easy care. This rain jacket is safe for machine wash
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE RAINCOAT FOR MEN: This water-repellent rain jacket is built with a front-zip closure that features a contrasting yoke and internal drawcord hem. This feature permits you to adjust it for a perfect fit
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Columbia has incorporated multiple convenient features into our Men’s Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket, including zippered side-entry pockets at the hip, a hideaway hood, and adjustable cuffs
- WATERPROOF FABRIC: This men’s rain jacket features a Hydroplus 100% nylon shell that is waterproof. It has been designed to keep you dry, even during heavy downpours. The inner 100% polyester fine mesh helps to maintain heat
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean
- 100% waterproof and breathable
- Waterproof front zip with 5 snap Storm flap and rain gutter
- Dual zippered handwarming pockets along with 6 chest storage pockets
- 2 high water chest handwarming pockets
- Full cut swing back design
- DriPore 2 Gen technology construction and full-cut casting design
- Adjustable full-coverage hood with extended bill and tuck-away collar
- Expandable chest pockets and 4 zippered miscellaneous pockets
- Full-zip front closure with storm flap and rain gutter
- Adjustable shock cord waistband and adjustable neoprene and Lycra sleeve openings
- Offers solid protection against wind and rain without the added bulk.
- Two way stretch 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard water resistant zippers
- Front storage pockets
Final Thoughts on Buying Fly Fishing Jacket
Do some research before you buy your next fly fishing jacket, or choose from our list of the greatest wading jackets on the market today! Choose the right jacket for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips.