Looking for the best fly fishing plier, look no further! When it comes to pliers for fly fishing, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fly fishing pliers. These fly fishing pliers were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best fly fishing plier from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
Top 9 Fly Fishing Pliers
- [Hook Remover/Forceps] Stainless Steel Fish Hook Forceps, Work in Saltwater and Freshwater, 3 Stage Locking Ratchet Provides adjustable tension, 7.2 Inches Total Length with A Curved Tip Remove Hook from all Species of Fish
- [Fly Fishing Tying Knot Tool] 4-in-1 Multifunction Fly Fishing Knot-Tying Tool, Line Clipper, Hook Sharpener and Hook Eye Cleaner
- [Fly Fishing Zinger Retractor] 3Pcs 1.5 Ounce Retraction Force. Equipped with retractable reel Nylon Cord, Attach to Your Fly Fishing Vest and Keep Your Gear Always Handy and Never Lost
- [Retractable Fishing Lanyard] Made of Built-in Steel Wire and TPU Coating, Light Weight and Durable. The Maximum Safety Tension is up to 15lb/7kg and the Maximum Tensile Length is 59”/150cm
- [Professional Hook Cleaner] Stainless Steel Material, Suitable for all Kinds of Flying Fish Hook
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel – The KastKing Cutthroat pliers are made from corrosion resistant 420 stainless steel and coated with a tough Teflon coating for added protection. Our stainless steel pliers are 46% harder than aluminum pliers and nearly 3 times the bending strength of aluminum pliers. Designed for long term performance, these pliers are ideal for both freshwater and harsh saltwater environments.
- Tungsten Carbide Cutters – Super hard tungsten carbide cutters slice though mono, fluorocarbon, or braid with ease. Side mounted anvil cutters for easy access, these cutters allow you to cut your tag end as close to the knot as you desire without any obstructions and the raised surface behind the blade ensures your line will always be in the cutting zone.
- Multi-Function Jaws – Grab and remove any fish hook with the serrated jaws or take advantage of the crimping slots to secure a split shot weight or build a steel leader. To cinch down a knot quickly and safely, insert your hook into one of the holes in the jaws and pull on your hook to create a tight knot. Available in both a straight nose and a Split ring nose design.
- Rubber Handle – The ergonomic textured rubber handle provides comfort and control. A thin grip profile and the spring loaded jaws allow for easy one hand use without worrying about the pliers slipping out of your hands.
- Sheath/Lanyard Included – Includes a custom molded sheath with belt clip to ensure your investment is protected from normal wear and tear. Clip on to your belt or the waistband of your shorts, to make sure you have quick access when a fish is on the line and the coiled lanyard will ensure your pliers don’t fall overboard!
- Anodized aluminum body, replaceable coated carbon stainless steel jaw and tungsten carbide cutters, rust resistance
- Built in opening/locking plunge lock and stainless steel spring, easy to handle locking and unlocking by one hand
- 7.5" spring loaded fishing pliers come with camouflage pouch and wire coil lanyard for easy carrying and better protection of pliers
- Oversized finger choil is integrated as another place to rest forefinger, angled shape design for the other handle
- Additional 4 in 1 fishing nipper with zinger retractor, idea for quick knot tool, mono line cutter, hook sharpener and jig eye cleaner
- Add Piscifun fishing pliers to your fishing arsenal. Make your hook removal much easier. Fish on!
- Anti-Corrosion Aluminum - The aircraft-grade anodized aluminum delivers excellent corrosion resistance, great for long term use without any signs of oxidation and rust. CNC cut handles offer extreme light feeling and durability.
- Spring Loaded Pliers - Keeps the pliers open freely, super easy to use by one hand. The titanium coated stainless steel jaws come with split ring tip, strong enough for removing hooks and splitting rings.
- Tungsten Carbide Cutters - The Sharpest Tungsten Carbide Cutters (which are fully replaceable) of any pliers on the market, make it extremely easy to cut the strongest braided lines, the heaviest mono leader, the fly lines and backing lines.
- Excellent Carrying Around Pliers - Come with Nylon Sheath, Coiled Lanyard and Belt Loop Clasp makes the pliers extremely convenient to carry around and secure with you. The Belt Loop on the back of the sheath makes it safer when being attached to the belt.
- X1 fishing pliers is aluminum handle and stainless steel jaws and other parts construction. It can open split ring remove hooks and cutting braided line
- [Aluminum Handle Inset Spring] Using aluminum handle is more lightweight and support inset the braided line cutters. The pliers can automatically open when there loaded spring
- [Feature Fishing Jaws] The stainless steel jaws added a small hook at the top for opening the stubborn split rings it can help you repair your lure. There also with a split lead and single-barrel crimping position
- [Super Braided Line Cutters] Unlike the previous pliers, Aluminum fishing pliers can cutting braided line and mono line for inset braided cutters. You just line up the pliers you can get smooth and clean cut
- [Secure your Pliers, No Lost Again] We plus a steel wire coiled lanyard and nylon holster to always keep this handy tool within easy reach and security. You can wear on you belt or you fishing bag, keep you hands free
- ➠ 2PC FISHING HEMOSTAT STRAIGHT + CURVED FORCEPS 7": The SurgicalOnline Hemostat Forceps Locking Clamps are an essential in the clinical, medical, lab or veterinary environment. They are made of Premium Quality materials with superior craftmanship. Ready to sterilize and use surgical-grade, stainless steel instrument that is used to clamp blood vessels or tag sutures. Take your hobby to the next level. The multi-use forceps an essential for every bait and tackle or fishing kit.
- ➠ HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Hot-drop forged from durable stainless steel, the SurgicalOnline Hemostat Forceps are constructed with durablity and long lasting performance in mind. These high quality instruments have large finger loops with serrated jaws that are ideal for grasping and holding small objects securely. Don't waste your time with cheaper materials get the highest quality for the best value with SurgicalOnline!
- ➠ A MUST HAVE TOOL FOR REMOVING HOOKS: Fishing clamps are one of the most essential pieces of equipment that you can have with you on a day on the water. They are ideal for barb pinching, removing fish hooks, knot tying, hook straightening, fly organization, errant fly extraction and more.
- ➠ THREE LOCKING POSITIONS: High grip and locking ratchet mechanism reduces the possibility of the vessels or collection of tissues from sliding or moving during use. The hemostats have handles that can be held in place by their locking mechanism. The locking mechanism consists of a series of 3 interlocking teeth that allow the user to adjust the clamping force of the pliers. Once locked in place, even the smallest objects can be held securely with great force.
- ➠ PRECISE HIGH PERFORMANCE HEMOSTAT FORCEPS: The SurgicalOnline Hemostatic Forceps offer a high degree of precision and flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure. Highest value for the price, with top quality operation and durability for many years of dependability. Easy to use and clean. Can be autoclaved to sterilize without fear of degradation. For an eco-friendly and smart choice, order yours today!
- ◆ Aluminum and Corrosion Resistant: Wolfyok Fishing Plier is made from Air-Craft Grade aluminum material for a great capability of saltwater resistance. No rust, no corrosion, best for freshwater and saltwater environment
- ◆ Durable Stainless Steel Jaws: Our titanium - coated stainless steel jaws which is more durable, split ring design provides easy removal of rings from a bait or hook
- ◆ Replaceable Tungsten Carbide Cutters: Super sharp tungsten carbide cutters with exceptional cutting power, making it extremely easy to cut the strongest braided lines and heaviest mono leader
- ◆ Ergonomic Design: Special anti-slip and spring loaded handle designs make it easy to cut fishing line and remove the hook, shaped handles also for a secure grip, a helpful tool for fishermen.
- ◆ Never Lose: Bright colors for visibility, comes with a wire coiled lanyard and woven nylon sheath, which is convenient for fishermen to store and use safely. The nylon sheath protects the pliers from being scratched. You will never lose your pliers. 【Warranty】 Wolfyok offers one year warranty for all the item it sells and pursues the best customer service on Amazon.
- Umpqua River Grip Scis/Frcp 6" Green
- KEY FEATURES – Super lightweight and highly corrosion resistant E-coated aircraft aluminum 7” fishing pliers and line cutters - Vanadium cutters easily cut through mono, fluorocarbon and braid fishing lines – Crimp split shot or build leaders – Sure grip rubber handle – Spring loaded locking handle - Calamus A7 pliers are a great fishing tool and a handy fishing accessory to add to your fishing gear collection.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & CORROSION RESISTANT – The Calamus A7 fishing pliers are 7 inches long, made from lightweight aircraft aluminum and coated with a tough E-coat for excellent saltwater corrosion protection. Our rigorous E-coating process ensures every square inch of these saltwater fishing pliers are coated for a super corrosion shield. A great addition to your fishing tools, these fishing pliers perform great in both freshwater and harsh saltwater environments.
- VANADIUM CUTTERS - These durable and sharp fishing line cutters effortlessly cut through mono, fluorocarbon, or braided fishing lines. Side mounted cutters permit easy access to cut your tag end as close to the knot as you want without any obstructions. Vanadium steel alloys are used in automotive gears, axles and crankshaft because of its toughness and durability.
- MULTI-FUNCTION JAWS AND HOOK REMOVER – Grip and remove any fishhook with the 2-inch serrated jaws or take advantage of fishing accessories like the crimping slots to secure a split shot weight or build a steel leader. To safely cinch down a knot, clamp the jaws around your hook using one of the two holes in the jaws and pull your hook to tighten a knot. A locking spring-loaded handle makes it easy to use your plier with one hand.
- RUBBER HANDLE & SAFETY LOCK – The Calamus rubber handle material is comfortable and also helps to improve your grip. The featured safety lock makes it easier to store or manage the pliers. A custom molded sheath with belt clip protects your investment from normal wear and tear. We have also extended the sheath past the pliers nose to prevent damage to boat seats and left the bottom open to allow moisture to drain. Finally a coated coiled lanyard ensures your pliers don’t fall overboard!
Final Thoughts on Buying Fly Fishing Pliers
Do some research before you buy your next fly fishing plier, or choose from our list of the greatest fly fishing pliers on the market today! Choose the right pliers for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips.