Looking for the best fly fishing wading boot, look no further! When it comes towading boots for fly fishing, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fly fishing wading boots. These fly fishing wading boots were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best fly fishing wading boot from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
Top 9 Fly Fishing Wading Boots
- Comfortable Ecosmart Grip sole wading shoe with speed laces, cushioned insole and reinforced toe and heel.
- Works great in all wading conditions to keep you from slipping on mossy rocks, downed logs or muddy bottoms.
- We use only the highest quality durable Poyester outer to make sure it lasts. The Ecosmart Grip sole is legal in all states.
- All Caddis wading shoes are oversized by approximately a half size to accommodate the neoprene booty and other required insulation.
- This series of wading shoes matches up very well with both the CA5900W and CA9900W series Caddis waders.
- GREAT TRACTION AND QUALITY – The Freestone Boot has a proven record of durability and traction in rocky rivers around the world. Our time-tested waterproof wading boot is backed by 5-star customer reviews for best performing wading boot in it's class - specifically designed to support navigating rocky river beds, mud, sand, wet grass or any defying surface you may encounter
- DURABILITY – These wader shoes are built to last season after season. Made to handle the toughest fly fishing conditions, with features that prevent even snow and ice to build up on the bottoms.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - The waterproof synthetic leather and scratch resistant rubber uppers take the abuse of brush, rock and water in stride. Dual?density EVA midsole designed for shock absorption
- COMFORTABLE FIT AND DESIGN - Lightweight and designed for all-day wear – Simms right angle foot bed technology fights foot fatigue and sore ankles. Our cushioned midsole and partial neoprene lining provide all-day cushioning and warmth, plus a wide opening for easy on and off. Speed lace hooks and lace-toe closure designed to keep up with you throughout the day
- WARRANTY - If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents and breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee
- SIZE MEASUREMENT & CUSTOMIZE FIT:8 fans men’s wading boots have 6 American sizes from 9# to 14# for different demands. In order to have a pleasant shopping experience, please help send all your questions to us by e-mail and get them solved before purchasing.
- COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT:Lightweight, superbly cushioned, solid soles and quick draining are definitely important considerations to choose the satisfactory wading boots. Our wading shoes own all of these features, which are designed for comfortable experience and enjoyment for our users.
- REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL:The men’s fishing wading boots were built to last and crafted for durability with Oxford upper and speed laces reinforced toe and heel.
- PROTECTION & SAFETY:The fishing boots were equipped with Non-slip rubber soles for superior traction and excellent slip resistance, padded ankle collar for extra support and protection. It works great in all wading conditions to protect you from slipping on mossy rocks, downed logs or muddy bottoms. And prevent your feet from hard rock and other sharp objects at the same time.
- SUITABLE FOR WADERS:Benefits from the wide collar design, you will be able to match up our wading shoes with fishing waders.
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA mid sole
- Felt sole for excellent traction in certain slick wading environments
- Double-stitched construction for long lasting durability
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- TRIBUTARY RUBBER SOLE WADING BOOTS: The Simm’s Tributary rubber wading boot provides the trusted support and traction to help you negotiate slick, uneven river bottoms. These boots feature a textile and synthetic lace-up upper. Studs sold separately.
- NEOPRENE LINING: These rubber soles shoes have a neoprene lining. This waterproof lining enables you to easily slide these boots on or off.
- TRACTION RUBBER OUTSOLE: These rubber bottom fishing boots are designed with a thick traction rubber outsole. This outsole is stud-compatible giving fishermen a firm grip over slippery riverbeds, lake bottoms, and algae-covered rocks.
- DURABLE RUBBER TOE CAP: Simm’s designed these wading boots with a durable rubber toe cap. When walking across rocky, slippery, uneven terrain these rubber caps will come in handy. This thick toe acts as protection for toes and feet, no more stubbing your toes on sharp, unseen rocks or underwater tree trunks.
- WADING FOOTWEAR CARE: If using these wet wading boots in saltwater always clean and rinse them to prevent corrosion. Use an old vegetable brush or toothbrush to remove dust and dirt. For maximum thoroughness, remove the laces before cleaning. Use specialized boot cleaner, saddle soap or a mild dishwashing soap with luke-warm water. Do not use bar soap or detergents. Do not place wet boots close to a heat source. Always air-dry.
- Plain Felt and Kling-On Sticky Rubber Soles Included
- OmniTrax 3. 0 Interchangeable Sole System, compatible with other Corkers 3. 0 accessory outsoles
- Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- 2 lbs. 7 oz. (per pair, size 9)
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones and tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom Vibram EVA midsole for all-day comfort and a TPU plate provides improved stud retention
- The most trusted name is waders and outdoor gear
- Made using high quality duarble materials
- Tested for quality and reliability
- It is recommend for you to find your regular shoe size in the Traditional Shoe Size section and order the corresponding Hodgman wade boot in the Recommended Hodgman Wade Boot section.
- Typically this is one size up for men and one size down for women. Additionally if you wear a half size typically going up one half size will suffice (For example if you wear size 9.5 then a 10 will typically fit comfortably)
Final Thoughts on Buying Fly Fishing Wading Boots
Do some research before you buy your next fly fishing wading boot, or choose from our list of the greatest fly fishing wading boots on the market today! Choose the right wading boot for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips.