Looking for the best inflatable fly fishing boat, look no further! When it comes to inflatable fly fishing boats for fly fishing, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling inflatable fly fishing boats. These inflatable fly fishing boats were chosen based on customer reviews. Invest in the best inflatable fly fishing boat from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
Top 9 Inflatable Fly Fishing Boats
- Roanoke assembled size: 96"L x 55"W x 29"H, Weight: 43 lbs.
- One-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough nylon tops
- Nimble and reliable 8-foot pontoon boat is lightweight and easy to manuever
- Armrest storage includes two large zippered pockets and weather protection
- High Load-bearing & Great Buoyancy -- Our fishing boat has great buoyancy, allowing you to fish safely and smoothly in the lake. There is a net at the back of the seat where you can store the big fish. The strong bearing capacity of 350lbs is enough to support your great booty.
- Completely Waterproof Polyester Fabric -- In order to ensure the safety of users and the long service life of fishing boats, the materials we choose are premium polyester and PVC. Completely waterproof material ensures that the inflatable boat can be used on the water. So, feel free to use it and enjoy the feeling of catching a big fish.
- Easy to Inflate & Deflate -- The inflatable fishing boat comes with a pump that allows you to quickly inflate the tank. In just a few minutes, you can get a perfect fishing float tube. When fishing fish, open the air valve can quickly take off the air in the tank and then receive.
- Storage Pockets & Fish Ruler -- Each side of the float tube is designed with a storage bag, which can be used to place mobile phones, fishing bait, water cup and other items. When you catch a huge fish, measure it with the fish ruler in front of the seat.
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap for Easy Carrying -- The inflatable fishing float tube has two adjustable shoulder straps that allow you to carry the boat to your destination. In addition, there are two shoulder straps on either side of the seat to secure you in the seat and ensure that you do not fall off the seat.
- Colorado assembled size 108"L x 56"W x 26"H (to top of seat), Weight: 71.5lbs.
- Two-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty pontoon boat with abrasion-resistant PVC bottom, tough nylon top, powder-coated steel tube frame, bronze oarlocks, cold and heat-resistant bladders, and rugged 7 foot two-piece aluminum oars
- High storage capacity; includes 10 mesh pockets, 12 zippered pockets and 2 insulated drink holders
- Safety features include labeling as per ABYC standards, pontoon boat rides high for improved visibility, tow rings, non-slip footrests and unique dual-side stripping apron with fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping
- Colorado XTS assembled size: 108"L x 56"W x 28"H (to top of seat), Weight: 80 lbs.
- Two-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion resistant PVC bottom, tough nylon tops and powder coated steel tube frame
- Boat and oars disassemble into a compact size for easy transport and storage
- Huge storage capacity; includes 20 pockets and two insulated dring holders; seat mount and foot rests adjust to a variety of leg lengths; bladder patch kit included
- Size: Length: 170CM/76" *Width: 100CM/39" *Height:30/12" Capacity:350 Pounds380 pound max capacity
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC both for bottom and top for durability and a quality experience
- Hydrodynamic hull shaped for superior tracking and steering
- inflatable and detachable seat,with paddles at each side,foot pump and a big carry bag including
- 2 cargo pockets; mesh stripping apron with integrated fish ruler
- Colorado XT assembled size 108"L x 56"W x 28"H (to top of seat), Weight: 77 lbs.
- Two-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty pontoon boat with abrasion-resistant PVC bottom, tough nylon top, powder-coated steel tube frame, bronze oar locks, cold and heat-resistant bladders and rugged 7-foot two-piece aluminum oars
- Removable side pockets can combine to create a portable gear bag while providing customizable storage, including 20 pockets and 2 insulated drink holders
- Transport wheel allows easy access to your favorite fishing spot and stows up out of the way when fishing; safety features include labeling as per ABYC standards, pontoon boat rides high for improved visibility, tow rings and non-slip footrests
- lightweight aluminum frame, durable 600-denier 57 x 14" nylon pontoons
- adjustable leg rests for custom comfort Nylon storage compartments with dual zippers
- with oars and oar holder,a big carry bag,a hand pump including
- Mesh storage compartment on seat back Easily maneuverable with fins on your feet
- Max. Load 350-lbs. weight capacity paif of oar and air pump including. Inflated size is 57 x 48" and weighs approx. 24 lbs.
- Exterior: 7' x 3'3" / Interior: 4'6" x 13" / Deflated: 5" x 20" x 20"
- Hull Weight: 21 lbs. (hull only), 27 lbs. (w/ floorboard) / Load Capacity: 300 lbs. with gear (1 Person or 225 lbs.)
- Chambes: 2 (main & additional upper safety chamber) / Tube Diameter: 13"
- Bladder: 30 mil Polykrylar 2 chamber internal bladder / Bladder Seams: High Frequency Welded / Floorboard: 1/2" thick x 3'6" long x 15 3/4" wide
- Inflation & Assembly Time: Less than 5 Minutes to 1.2 psi / Fishing Rods not included
- “ONLY REPLACE NO REPAIR” is the warranty for the FISHME Pontoon boat and FREE replacement parts within THREE YEARS, the certificate will come with the pontoon boat in order to help you to register.
- The AQUOS New PF380 FISHME Pontoon Bass Fishing Boat is easy-carry, gas-saver, more stable and secure, large platform fishing boat for one or two anglers that pack easily into a car and no trailer needed!
- The 360-degree swivel seat manufactured with a heavy duty marine grade vinyl providing durability against UV fading and mildew. It offers plenty of back support and generous cushions. Installation time takes less than 30 minutes because of the PF380 FISHME Pontoon Boat can be set up easily and break down completely, it’s compact and portable so you can transport it on an airplane, on a larger boat, in an RV or in the trunk of your vehicle to anywhere you want to go.
- Four individual chambers (including two extra reinforced chambers) provide additional buoyancy and have lesser hazards of capsizing when catching large fishes. Even when two anglers are standing on the same side of the pontoon, it’s still stable enough for the anglers to cast.
- With the solid full size of aluminum floor boards (94'' x 51''), a truly stable and secure fishing space for the anglers to stand and cast in all directions. Made of 304 high grade stainless steel and high composite plastic base, it’s rust-resistant and strong enough to withstand extreme conditions.
Final Thoughts on Buying an Inflatable Fly Fishing Boat
Do some research before you buy your next inflatable fly fishing boat, or choose from our list of the greatest inflatable fly fishing boats on the market today! Choose the right inflatable fly fishing boat for fly fishing to make the most of your fishing trips.